In today’s video, we integrate logs with Grafana Loki using Promtail, focusing especially on Kubernetes logs.
- How Promtail is utilized for Kubernetes logs, such as workload application logs.
- Setting up Promtail using the Daemon Set method - the gold standard according to Grafana Loki documentation.
- Navigating and configuring the cluster role and cluster role binding for log collection permissions.
- Overcoming Autopilot cluster security hurdles related to volume mounting.
- Troubleshooting common errors like the authorization issue and how to fix them.
- Verifying your setup and fetching logs.